If you want to sell your house fast and for cash, use the following tips to know how to sell your house quickly for a higher price:
- Find an agent you’ll be happy with. Don’t choose the first one you meet. Choose the one you’ve dealt with before or one recommended to you by someone you know. Look for someone with an impressive amount of experience, and check out this agent’s references.
- Post lots of pictures of your home. Six or more is ideal. People will more likely come to see your house if they first see good pictures of it online.
- Use your phone to make a video of your home. Do a walk through your house and outside. Talk about your home’s best features and what you like about the neighborhood.
- Tell the neighbors your house is up for sale so they can inform people they know about it. Give them the chance to find a buyer for you. They’d probably be very happy to have a friend or a relative purchase your house.
- Use Facebook to let people know your house is for sale. Thousands of people visit this networking site.
- Entice buyers with extras like a brand new refrigerator you’re willing to give up. Including extras such as this could make your home sell faster.
- Find out when it’s best to sell. March may be the time in some states, but depending on where you live and the weather there, you may find that it’s better to put your house on the market some other time.
- Repair what needs to be repaired, and have your home inspected for termites. Market your house in the best shape possible. Go to open houses, compare your home to others on the market, and make sure yours is in just as good condition or better.
- Make the outside of your home more attractive. Give it a new coat of paint, and have a professional landscaper trim your lawn and bushes and plant attractive flowers. Make the backyard look inviting with new patio furniture.
- Make your home available as much as possible. If your house cannot be shown when interested buyers come along, they’ll go to homes that can be viewed at that time.
- Price your house 10-15 % lower than homes nearby that are similar to yours and were purchased in the last 30 days. Everybody loves a bargain, so attract lots of customers by lowering the price.
- Help prospective buyers see your house as theirs by removing your personal belongings. Enable them to visualize pictures of their family, not yours, hanging on the walls. Get rid of knick-knacks and items you don’t regularly use.
- Include statistics in your home’s listing that will attract the appropriate buyer. A home with more than one bedroom would interest someone with a family more than a single-bedroom home would so mention the ratings of the schools there.
These are some tips on how to sell your house quickly with the best price that you need.